Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else.
Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Team Lead
Read also: Fleet Officer at White Soul Motors Limited
Job Requisition ID: R067471
Location: Odozie Street, Lagos
Job type: Full timeJob Purpose
Project Management Team Lead Job Description
- The role of Project Management Team Lead is to provide leadership and management to research programs/projects.
- This role provides strategic support and advisory and is pivotal in both ensuring program/project success and delivery of the Kantar strategy.
Project Management Team Lead Key Accountabilities
- Approval gateway to firmly decide the onshore or offshore project classification
- Ensuring local adoption of Best Practices and standard Ways of Working across the end-to-end process
- Reinforcing accountability through the Delivery Centre teams, ability to influence teams not directly leading in a matrix global environment is critical
- Solving non-routine, complex problems which require integration of research and operational knowledge and following escalation matrix protocol where/when needed.
- Staying abreast of Operational developments to ensure an efficient design is proposed and implemented.
- Accountable for the Operational Commercial success of the program, including managing the scope with the Client, ensuring Client standards are followed, reaching out to domain experts as
- Driving collaboration, delegating responsibilities, and ensuring overall Client satisfaction.
- Delivery against the Operations Statement of Work to ensure profitability of the project/program
- Managing the project Operational budgets and attending revenue recognition meetings
- Understands the Client’s objectives and priorities, and how the project/program delivers against these – ensures both Onshore and Offshore delivery teams understand these and delivers on them
- Establishes strong partnerships with all key Stakeholders, including Clients (where required), Onshore Operation teams, Offshore Operation teams and external suppliers, building credibility
- Building and maintaining relationships with the onshore CS and PM teams as well as the OCPM (Offshore Centre Project Management)
Project Management Team Lead Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or any Project Management Certification / PM on the job experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Primary Market Research experience (end to end Marketing Research cycle exposure)
- Hands on Market Research program or project management executional experience is mandatory
- Working knowledge and mid-level expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercial acumen including job profitability
- In-depth knowledge of the end-to-end Market Research process
- Strong knowledge of, and proven ability to advise on, Market Research techniques such as best fit methodological practices for client objectives, quota setting operation design, etc
- Knowledge of Kantar product portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across key stakeholder groups
- Problem Solving, multi-tasking, Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
Project Management Team Lead Competencies and Skills:
- Client-centric and quality-centric, in both thinking and approach to work
- Highly organized with ability to prioritise and deadline pressures
- Strong inter-personal skills; proven track record to develop strong, collaborative relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a high level of emotional intelligence and intellectual curiosity
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing, delegating, and delivering against multiple deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online