Property Verification Officer At Homepay Africa (1 Position)
Homepay Africa is currently in search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Property Verification Officer in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Other jobs like this you might like:
Job Title: Property Verification Officer
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking to hire a reliable and diligent Verification Officer who will be responsible for field assessment and every activity related to the verification of our champion’s documentation.
- The Verification Specialist is responsible for implementing the company’s internal real estate strategy (including a wide range of real estate solutions: by advising on onboarding, extending or terminating homepay arrangements)
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure timely completion of all verifications and reporting in compliance with the outlined processes.
- Conduct detailed background checks of proposed tenant.
- Timely follow-up and closure of assigned verification checks.
- Delivery of confidential documents.
- Assists the overall Verification Manager, Client Relationship Managerin managing the affairs of property owners, Property agents and wide range of clients in locations assigned.
- Responsible for due diligence (physically verifying properties within a location) of vacant property or existing tenancy which may include on the spot pictures and video taking.
- Selling the Homepay real estate solutions to landlords and property agents on the benefits of partnering with them.
- Maintain a portfolio master sheet to keep track of all property owners, clients, property agents and other stakeholders as the case maybe.
- In charge of all tenancy agreements, contracts and other transactional documentations.
- Coordinate with the client relationship management department on all clients transactions.
- Monitor and analyze the clients transactions financial components.
- Have the capacity to Onboard property owners, Property owners and clients to partner with Homepay.
- Gather information and evidence through face-to-face interviews
- Ensure the data and reports are complete, accurate and consistent
- Conduct verification on matters regarding the tenant
- Gather information and evidence through face-to-face interaction
- Gather recorded statements and documentation
- Organize all the collected data and information.
- Must have a minimum of OND qualification.
- 2 years work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of cooperation (internal and external stakeholders).
- Understanding of real estate transactional and contractual papers.
- Capacity to communicate effectively in both oral English and the local language.
- Capacity develop succinct and accurate information on site.
- It’s a Part-time position.
- You are not required to resume to work 8am-5pm daily.
- However, you are required to be available for once a week official meetings at the office.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng