This is to inform the general public of a great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. TeamAce Limited is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a public relations officer in the organization.
The public or community relations officer is needed to be immediately employed. Below are the full details of this position:
- Job Title: Public Relations / Community Relations Officer (CRO/PRO)
- Location: Kaduna
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
Job Summary in TeamAce Limited
- The CRO / PRO Officer reports to the Group Mining Head.
- He/she has overall accountability for cordial relations with the community and ensuring day to day smooth functioning of the project site without hindrance from surrounding and Host communities
- Responsible for day-to-day cordial relations with Host and surrounding community
- Responsible to facilitate compliance with Land acquisition and implementation of Community Development Plan as per rules and regulation of MMSD Nigeria.
- Responsible for regular daily visits, interaction with village chief, elders, youth and CDA implementation committee established by MIREMCO.
- Should provide regular advice and implementation on community related strategies via collecting the internal information from community sources.
- Maintaining MOM, attendance sheets, land acquisition data base and update reporting officer on a regular basis.
- Responsible for attending the community meetings and any statutory visits on the project site.
- Responsible for dissemination of information among the community as and when asked by the reporting manager related to upcoming meetings and stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure compliances to all Federal and other relevant guidelines related to community and applicable to the project.
- Be involved in any other government related liaison work as and when required
- Maintain proper records of all the meetings related to community matters and CDA
- Prepare, Daily, monthly weekly and quarterly MIS and update to reporting officer.
- Certificate in Public Relations
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as Community or Public relations officer with
- reputed infrastructural company.
- Experience in mining project would be highly desirable
- In depth knowledge of legislation and land aquisition procedure, community development agreement and project.
- Proficiency in Hausa Language is required