Q-Commerce Manager at Glovo Nigeria
This is to inform the general public about a full time job in Lagos. Glovo Nigeria is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Q-Commerce Manager to be immediately employed.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Executive/Management. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: Q-Commerce Manager
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Khenpro Global Services: Cashiers at a Confectionery Company (3 Openings)
- Khenpro Global Services: Drivers at a Confectionery Company (2 Openings)
- Chief Security Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Inventory Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
Job Description in Glovo Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- The way we want to grow is by making everything in cities immediately accessible!
- To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results-driven person to lead the Q-commerce business in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor.
- You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be the owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Be the owner of our disruptive Micro Fulfillment Center business inside the city, operating a network of warehouses and a large team
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, finance…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Experience in managing and inspiring people
- FMCG experience would be preferred
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Built from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Fluent in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas – Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes – Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble – Self-aware and open to learning
- Care – Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership – Act as proud owners
- High Bar – Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date: May 12, 2022