Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant – Golden Pasta / Snacks At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a quality assurance assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant – Golden Pasta / Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Agbara, Ogun
About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
The group’s operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our foray into the Agric sector started in 1978, with the acquisition of a 10,000-hectare farm in Kaboji, Niger state as part of an investment and expansion strategy designed to create value in the supply chain and reduce the reliance on imported raw materials. Since then, we have made substantial investments in the primary processing of locally grown soybean, palm fruit, cassava, maize, sugar cane, sorghum, and the storage, aggregation and distribution of locally sourced grains.
- Collect raw material sample from truck and analyzes to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Conduct coding check on finished goods and ensure that parameters such as dates, expiry dates, batch numbers and sealing of packaging materials are in order.
- Conduct hourly analysis on packed product to ensure consistency in product weight and other quality parameters.
- Assess and evaluate samples of products produced during night shift and note any variations where necessary.
- Assist the QA Supervisor to carry out other QA activities.
- To carry out a physical examination of the product quality.
- To ensure proper documentation of all results in analytical log books.
- To issue and monitor the use of digits and code numbers in the packaging section for proper date marking.
- OND in a Science related course
- 5 0’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- At least 2 years Laboratory experience.
The Person Must:
- Be attentive to details and very observant.
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline and integrity.
- Be computer literate
- Be highly numerate
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date