Cummins Nigeria is currently searching for well qualified persons to fill to fill the vacant position of a Quality Systems Analyst in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Job Title: Quality Systems Analyst
Req ID: 220005IE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Entry Level
- We are looking for a talented Quality Systems Analyst to join our team specializing in Quality for our Corporate/CBS Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Integrate data from warehouse, data lake and other source systems to build models for use by the business
- Conduct analytics to create reports and dashboards using business intelligence technology
- Deliver insights to the business to improve risk management
- Steer continuous improvement projects
- Support definition and documentation of the key business processes as contained in the business management system manual
- Perform audits, maintain audit plan/schedule document and audit records, gather and inspect information related to audit program and produce reporting
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree / B.Tech
- Proficiency in Data Literacy and Data Analytics
- Total Quality Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained
Application Closing Date