Queen’s University Scholarship in Canada 2023
Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Canada? This post might be for you.
Queen’s University Scholarship Overview
If you are looking to fund your studies in Canada, the Engineering International Admission Awards offered by Queen’s University is just the opportunity for you.
The Queen’s University Scholarship in Canada 2023 is being offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate international students that wish to join the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences of Queen’s University are ideal candidates to participate in this scholarship programme.
Read also: John Carroll University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Students that portray academic achievement and apply for the September 2022 entry will be considered. 26 students will win this award and receive up to $20,000.
Established in 1841, Queen’s University is highly ranked as a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Queen’s is ranked 85 in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022. It is the university of the future.
Queen’s University will select 26 winners to present this award, out of which 20 will be awarded $10,000 each and 6 students will be awarded $15,000 each.
Read also: Norwich University of the Arts Best Scholarships in UK
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this Queen’s University Scholarship in Canada 2023.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice offered at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Queen’s University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be paying domestic tuition and fee.
- The applicants must be entering the first year of any first-entry undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
Read also: University of Manchester Best International Scholarships in UK 2022-2023
- How to Apply: Admission applications are to be made via the official university platform, MyQueensu All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of an official transcript issued by an accredited university or college
- A transcript obtained from a self-serve university or college web system
- A copy of a high school credit counseling summary, or equivalent
- A copy of an official high school transcript issued by your school, school board, ministry of education, or examination body
- World Education Services (WES) credential authentication
- A copy of an unofficial exam result (e.g. SAT, ACT, AP)
- A copy of your Language Proficiency Test Score (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, CAEL, PTE Academic)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course and country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175