Radiographer at PPC Limited
This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at PPC Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Radiographer .
This job is best suited for people in the field of healthcare or medical aspects. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
- Job Field: Medical/Healthcare
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Business Development Manager at PPC Limited
- Business Development Executive at PPC Limited
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About PPC Limited
With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands. The PPC acronym was retained after a strategic management buyout of the Dutch parent company.
With a track record exceeding two decades, PPC has become the leading provider of high quality systems integration services. Whether in oil & gas, healthcare, telecommunications, transportation, hospitality or the Power sector, PPC’s expertise has made a positive impact in virtually all sectors of the economy. Our strength lies in our ability to integrate very complex systems, a well-trained, highly motivated and customer-friendly staff; good understanding of technology & engineering; and a quality system that imbibes international best practices and conforms to ISO 9001 standards.
Some of the unique services we provide to the different industry segments include: consultancy and project definition, technical/audit survey, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, maintenance, operations and project management.
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Operate CT scanners, MRI, X-rays, and fluoroscope machine to obtain radiographic images of patients.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with established safety regulations and procedures when operating radiation equipment in order to prevent ill-exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Develop films and process digital images to obtain high quality radiographs which are presented to physicians for interpretation.
- Evaluate patient condition prior to radiotherapy to determine the suitable radiographic technique for treatment.
- Interacting with patients to offer them psychological support and reassurance.
- They set accurate radiation levels in accordance with established standards, and also obtain patient consent prior to diagnostic imaging to fulfill legal requirements.
Qualification and Person Specification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Radiology Services.
- Must have a sound knowledge in carrying out CT & MRI procedures.
- A license to practice Radiography.
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2022.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about PPC Limited: