Monash University Scholarship Overview
Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students.
These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph.D studies. This Scholarship covers annual living allowance: $20,300.
These prestigious top up scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs.
This prestigious scholarship is available to help support a student undertaking a PhD and master with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances.
We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Monash University Scholarship Benefits
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: You should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Full-time, on-campus enrolment must be maintained for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, including their academic achievements.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements;
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.