We are pleased to let members of the public know that Design Synchrony is search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a ReactJs Developer in their organization.
Interested candidates are free to apply.
Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Title: ReactJs Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Ultimately, a top-class react.js developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.