Real Estate Sales Executive at Start Up Place Limited (1 Opening)
Do you dream of working as a real estate agent? If yes, this is a perfect opportunity for you as Start Up Place Limited is searching for a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Real Estate Sales Executive
Our client, a real estate company in Lagos is looking to bring on board a Real Estate sales executive. The person must have;
– Experience in Real Estate Industry (Sales) for not less than 3 years
– Minimum of 3 years track record selling luxury real estate and agency
– Experience in selling affordable and luxuries properties (Houses) on the island (Lekki, VI, Ikoyi)
– Good knowledge and experience in property sourcing
– Experience in Property Listing and Rentals
– Good network of agencies and developers working in Ikoyi, VI and Lekki region
– Ability to drive with a valid drivers license
– Good knowledge of social media.
Gender: Female, for gender balance
Responsibilities of a Real Estate Sales Executive
Required Job Description:
• Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
• Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
• Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
• Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
• Maintaining client relations.
• Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
• Creating and presenting sales performance reports
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
• Building and maintaining a CRM database.
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent resource management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title and Location e.g (Sales & Marketing Executive; Abuja Branch) as the subject of the email.
Note: Any resume sent without these above stated information will not be treated.