We are pleased to let the general public know that Radisson Hotel Group is currently looking for a receivables accountant for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
Job Title: Receivables Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
- Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As a Receivable Accountant, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control and ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required.
- Experience in Receivables in hospitality is required
- ACA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Handson approach with a cando work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast paced experience.
To Be discussed.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.