Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Rosabon Financial Services Limited for the available position of Receivables and Reconciliation Officer.
Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Receivables and Reconciliation Officer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Rosabon Financial Services Limited
We are always on the lookout for adaptable, collaborative, connected and empowered professionals who want to build a legacy and make an unforgettable impact in the business. For us at Rosabon Financial Services Limited, what we do is not just a job. Rather, it is about living a dynamic and exciting experience whilst unleashing our passion.
Grow your career in an environment that will avail you the opportunity to learn, take risks and grow. Our call is to people who are highly intelligent with the right culture. If you are certain you possess these and more, reach out to us today and become a Human of Concept. We will always have a place for you.
- Perform reconciliations, analyse, investigate, and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Constant review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation and receivables.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.