Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead At Canonical Nigeria (1 Position)
A well qualified Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead is currently needed at Canonical Nigeria for immediate employment.
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead
- In this role, we are looking for someone with a background in business process automation, data analytics, data modelling, and workflow automation.
- The successful candidate will leverage their background in mathematics and software engineering to optimise recruitment processes and evolve our Greenhouse based Application Tracking System (ATS),through configurations and integrations.
- We will prefer candidates that have outstanding academic results and those with analytics or software skills, because we have a particular focus on data and software-defined automation.
- Essential to this role, you will bring an in-depth technical knowledge of our Greenhouse platform with a solid appreciation and understanding of how this impacts a hiring and Talent Acquisition strategy.
- You will also have experience of working with other third party hiring tools i.e. LinkedIn, testing tools and assessment platforms etc.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth organization where the science behind hiring forms the basis of our process and the hiring decisions we make, and an integral part of the Talent Acquisition function.
Other jobs like this you might like:
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead to:
- Own our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, leveraging automation, process improvement and product development to enable our talent attraction strategy.
- Bring code-centric solutions (preferably in Python) complex challenges where official automation does not exist.
- Lead and develop our data driven reporting capability to allow us insights and metrics to make the best hiring decisions as we scale as a business.
- Drive partnerships and account management for Greenhouse and across other selection and assessment platforms (LinkedIn, DevSkiller, ClassMarker, Thomas International, Stack Overflow etc).
- Be responsible for how we organise and manage our data, to ensure that we are compliant with relevant data privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
- Own the relationship with Financial Planning & Analysis ensuring that commercials align to the hiring plan.
- Bring a passion for best practice in Talent Acquisition helping to connect our technology to our hiring strategy.
What you bring to the role:
- A Degree in a Technology field, or, significant experience in managing and leading technologies in the talent attraction space.
- Excellent ‘back end’ understanding of Greenhouse, or similar ATS platform, with considerable hands on working knowledge of implementations and configurations.
- Experienced working in a data driven role, with excellent coding skills (Python) as well as strong understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Great project management and account management skills with the ability to drive critical workflows to deliver real value to the business.
- Experience of working with other recruitment platforms i.e. LinkedIn, that integrate via Greenhouse, with a deep understanding of how these connect to enable ROI.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Application Closing Date
- We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
- Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products.
- Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng