Regional Digital Lead at Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria.
Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products).
Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group.
In pursuit of this ambition, Saroafrica is making a significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Digital Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Regional Digital Lead Duties / Responsibilities
Route to Market:
- The RDL will develop the Road to Market as dictated by the Marketing Strategy that is efficient and built to deliver value to the target audience and Capture value in an efficient manner.
- The RDL will break down the targets per region based on the opportunity to achieve the set objective
Regional Digital Lead Leadership and Team Coordination:
- The RDL will be responsible for setting call targets and call objectives for the Saro Digital Agents and their day-to-day coordination and daily review.
- The RDL will be in direct contact with Subscribers and Clusters Leaders for engagement and timely resolution of issues.
- The RDL Set goals for the Agents (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly Goals)
Regional Digital Lead Channels Management:
- The RDL will ensure that all platforms are working seamlessly and deliver the right experience to the farmers.
- He/she will be responsible for farmers’ KYC and Categorization post-on-boarding.
- He/ She will be responsible for the consistency of value proposition and delivery across the different channels to be uniform across the different channels.
- The RDL will work in Sync with the Market Place manager on Input Purchase, delivery, Output pick up and general price management in driving competitiveness
- The RDL will drive compliance in terms of customer onboarding, trading terms, credit compliance;
input usage compliance and pricing compliance by having a risk framework in place to manage risk from credits to farm management that will ensure value is not lost
- The RDL will be responsible for driving the customer growth/ subscription on the digital App by growing the share of customer business done on the App;
Geographical expansion, and growth in the Customer base in line with the business objective
- He/ She will perform other tasks as assigned by the Group Marketing Execs & SAI MD and SAI Board
- He/ She will ensure Performance management in the department is done as and when due.
- The RDL will be responsible for the Saro Brand management in the company
- He/ She will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the department.
Regional Digital Lead Education and Experience
- Degree (2nd Class Upper) from a relevant course of study, MBA will be an Advantage
- A minimum of 5 years in Sales Leadership or Trade Marketing Position
- Experience in the Digital Market place will be an advantage
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 32 – 45 years.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online