Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to First Bank Of Nigeria Limited for the vacant position of a Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking – Energy (Upstream)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Job Identification: 644
Other jobs like this you might like:
About First Bank Of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, the premier Bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. It engages in the business of commercial banking and has a number of subsidiaries that focus on international commercial banking, trusteeship, capital markets, pension fund custodianship, mortgage financing, insurance brokerage, management of SMIEIS fund investments, small-scale banking and bureau de change activities.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate the winning of new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Negotiate & convince customers to buy the bank’s product/services
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing customers
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business
- Provide support in the origination and execution of IBG transactions
- Carry out due diligence on client transactions.
- Work closely with Credit and Product Partners
- Support transactional approval process (including business, legal and compliance, tax and accounting etc.)
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business-related.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience across various business segments.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent business development experience and natural flair for sales & marketing
- Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills
- Ability to leverage products to increase market penetration, drive liability generation, increase profitability and market share
- Knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative and analytic skills; and familiarity with specialized industry issues
Application Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022 at 09:26 AM (GMT + 1).