Ascentech Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Retail Sales Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos state
- Industry: Manufacturing (FMCG)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our three core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, and Training and Development.
We offer a wide range of recruitment services through strategic talent acquisition & management procedures. Our aim is to attract, develop and deploy the best hands for various positions on behalf of our clients.
- Coordinate, support and monitor the retail sales team.
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate promotional sales such as Road shows etc.
- In charge of retail sales activities.
- Execute and drive the retail strategy.
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Establish network and build good rapport with new clients.
- Conceptualize strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team.
- B.Sc / HND in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self -motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be ready for extensive travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 7th October, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.