Robeck Locks is currently seeking for suitably qualified applicants to take the two vacant positions of Retail Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Mushin & Ipaja)
- Manage retail staff, which includes people working on the floor, in store, and the cashiers
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Does Market research in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline, and train employees
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit-making opportunities
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with the company’s standards
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis, and forward planning
- Monitor local competitors
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage
- Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that they can be.
- To be responsible of opening, closing and running the shop in the absence of the Shop Manager
What we want from you:
- Minimum of HND in a Business related field.
- Previous supervisory experience is ideal.
- To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
- Be creative – you will have a lot of autonomy with the management team to merchandise and demonstrate products to your customers.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
- Finally, a passion for what we sell is going to be a plus point for you
- You should have experience working within a customer-focused environment and working as part of a team.
- You should also have good basic arithmetic and a gift for dealing with people.
- With these talents, you’ll deliver retail excellence to grow income and make a difference to Robeck Locks and the people we serve.
- An experienced supervisor used to managing a small team in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business a ‘people person who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and your customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
- Friendly, flexible, positive, reliable, honest, and hard-working!
- Experienced as a supervisor, team leader or manager in retail or other similar industries would certainly come in handy but we would still love to hear from you if.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure safely and efficiently
- Must have a Good Positive Attitude
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively manage people in a retail environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Basic Financial skills
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Must have PC skills, including the ability to use Retail software and Microsoft Office
- Must live within close proximity to Mushin or Ipaja.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the email.