Rivers: Business Development Executive at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Ltd
This is to inform the general public about a full-time job in Benue. ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Business Development Executive in the organization.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Executive/Management and in the category of Business Development. We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Location: Rivers
- Job Type: Full-time
- Category: Business Development
About the Organization
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
Summary of Business Development Executive Position
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- He / she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry.
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building for Influence.
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.