This is to inform the general public about a full-time job in Benue. ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Business Development Executive in the organization.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Executive/Management and in the category of Business Development. We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Location: Rivers
- Job Type: Full-time
- Category: Business Development
About the Organization
Summary of Business Development Executive Position
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- He / she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry.
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building for Influence.
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.