Rosenfeld International Scholarships
The Iowa State University of Science and Technology warmly welcomes candidates applying for the Rosenfeld International Scholarships. The university is accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic sessions.
This study program is intended for university applicants identified as international students with F-1 or J-1 visa status. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 to be considered. The amount of the scholarship has not yet been determined, but it is highly likely that it will be paid against the tuition fee. Iowa State University of Science and Technology is ranked 127th out of 443 national universities. hurry up! You can receive education funding by applying for this Rosenfeld International Scholarship Program.
Founded in 1858, the Iowa State University of Science and Technology is a public research university with land grants in Ames, Iowa, and there’s a big one. An internationally renowned university, it is ranked 122nd in the country and 237th in the world for educating global citizens and leaders.
Why choose to study at Iowa State University of Science and Technology? The university is committed to education that provides a global perspective. The research conducted is of international importance and shares knowledge for the common good of Iowa, the nation, and the world. The university aims to be a national and international leader in ensuring lifelong academic success through quality teaching, experiential learning and academic support.
College or Organization:
Iowa State University of Science and Technology
undergraduate or graduate school
Country of Citizenship:
THIS AWARD CAN BE PURCHASED IN THE USA
International students can also apply.
Eligible Courses or Subjects:
Undergraduate and graduate level programs taught at Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/prescribed criteria:
- Applicant she must have F-1 or J-1 status.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of at least 2.5 or 3.0.
How to Apply for Rosenfeld International Scholarships
1. How to apply: Students must visit the University Portal and submit an application for admission. Students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
2. Document support: Students are required to submit the following documents to the university.
- Eiken result
- Certificates from all secondary schools or colleges attended
- Account statement or sponsor letter
- Copy of passport and visa (if any)
3. Admission requirements: Applicants must meet college admission requirements, usually a high school diploma
4. Language requirements: Students are required to submit the results of the following English exams:
- TOEFL IBT-71
- IELTS 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Benefits of Rosenfeld International Scholarships
The winning applicants will be awarded the Rosenfeld International Scholarship towards their education expenses incurred towards their study at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
Apply for scholarship here- Apply Now