Looking for a scholarship to study in Australia, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates? This one could be for you.
S P Jain School of Global Management Best International Scholarship Overview
S P Jain School of Global Management is currently accepting applications for the Global Business Diversity Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Candidates from underrepresented countries or regions who want to earn a master’s degree at S P Jain School of Global Management are eligible to apply.
S P Jain School of Global Management ranked #12 in the world on Forbes. S P Jain School of Global Management is a private business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore, and Dubai.
The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and professional technical courses in business.
Each successful scholar will receive up to 95% tuition, depending on qualification( professional, personal, academic achievements & interview.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Global Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a strong academic record (top 20% of high school or college class)
- Have a keen interest in international business
- Be independent and adventurous, as you will be living in 3 countries
- Be of high ethical character
- Use scholarship funds to pay for tuition at S P Jain School of Global Management.
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the online application form. While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a college/university degree in any subject.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent English skills (spoken, written, listening) as all classes are in English. Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognized formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- PTE minimum score of 60