Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2023
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission into the Basic General Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta. This is for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Form for Admission into the Basic General Nursing Programme becomes available by February every year.
Prospective candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (eg. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) with at least FIVE credits at more than two sittings in the following subjects;
- English Language
Interested applicants for 2023/2024 Admission into the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro, should pay Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (₦15,000.00) following ONE of the payment options outlined below.
- ONLINE PAYMENT MODE – PINs are received instantly; click here to proceed or visit here to log in.
- BANK PAYMENT MODE – After payment, click here to request your PIN for your Application Form filling and submission.
Please note that PIN requests for Option 2 above would be treated within 72hrs (Working Days Only) from the time of the request.
|BANK NAME:||ZENITH BANK PLC.|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||SACRED HEART HOSPITAL (SCHOOL OF NURSING)|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER:||1014695325 (DIRECT TRANSFER NOT ALLOWED)|
DISCLAIMER: Admissions into the School of Nursing are exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office only and should not be sought through any agent.
The School of Nursing will not be responsible/liable for monies paid or admissions sought by prospective applicants through individuals or bodies acting as admission agents of the School.
- Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode Admission Form 2023
- Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2023
- Admission Form 2023: Millennium College of Nursing Science, Akwa
- UEC College of Nursing, Ochadamu Admission Form Portal 2023:
- Kogi State College of Health Sciences and Tech, Idah Admission 2023
|Wednesday, 19th July 2023||Closure of Admission Portal|
|Saturday, 22nd July 2023||Entrance Examination|
|Friday, 5th August 2023||Entrance Examination Results|
|18th August 2023||Interview: Written & Oral and Verification of credentials|
|2nd September 2023||Interview Results: Successful Candidates will be required to process the verification of their certificates with WAEC or NECO|
|25th September 2023||Wait List Check-up|
|14th October 2023||Resumption in Hostel|