ConSol Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Sales Administrator. This job opportunity is located in Lagos, Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
- Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: Not specified
- Location: Lagos (Oshodi)
- Job Field: Sales and Marketing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About ConSol Limited
ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
- We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales administrator to join our excellent sales team.
- The sales administrator will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- To be successful as a sales administrator, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others.
- Outstanding sales administrators are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Work closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and complete all allocated tasks.
- Conduct research on identified and qualified leads/sales opportunities and gather information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff to support the sales process.
- Respond to sales enquiries through telephone, emails and regular mail.
- Schedule sales meetings and attend/participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaise with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Update CRM documents and sales activity records with accurate information.
- Review sales performance against sales targets.
- Analyze and generate reports from the quarterly Customer Satisfaction survey
- Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
- Observe and carry out sales processes.
- Assist managers with negotiations.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Sales Manager.
Jobs with no deadline specified: