Ascentech Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a sales executive. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Abuja (FCT) and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our three core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, and Training and Development.
We offer a wide range of recruitment services through strategic talent acquisition & management procedures. Our aim is to attract, develop and deploy the best hands for various positions on behalf of our clients.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Interface between the company and potential clients through direct communication such as onsite meetings, telephone calls and presentations to promote our brand and services
- Maintain and keep a good relationship with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Collate and document competitive intelligence.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss material needs and requirements with customers and engineers.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales and arrange deliveries.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collate client feedback and evaluate data to create new sales and marketing strategies.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related Science field but a degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Tech, is an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in sales and construction chemical field.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Confident negotiator and ability to close deals
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and sales skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills especially proposals
- Proficient in MS Office packages especially PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.