Sales Executive At DU Opensource Limited (1 Position)
DU Opensource Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Sales Executive. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
DU Opensource Limited is a market player in the ever-changing Out-of-Home media industry. We specialize in targeting the hard-to-reach “on-the-go” consumer by cost-effectively building your brand. Our future goal is to be the leading Tech-Driven Outdoor Advertising Agency.
Other jobs like this you might like:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking Sales Executives to develop new advertising sales opportunities by sourcing prospective opportunities, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, and managing new leads in order to achieve designated sales quotas.
- We are a fun, exciting, and creative culture looking for ‘go-getter’ sales professionals who can come in and seize opportunities!
- Is proactive, persuasive, well organized, and has at least 1-3 years of media sales experience with increased challenge and responsibility. The sales experience should include the successful use of both outbound and inbound sales techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Will enjoy developing leads and contacting a high volume of potential advertisers. Has a very positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and can handle the normal rejection of any sales job.
- To effectively source prospective opportunities, capitalize on referrals, assess customer needs, and manage new leads in order to achieve designated sales quotas.
- Develops new leads through heavy calling, networking, and appointments in designated territories.
- Negotiates executes and manages the client contract agreement process.
- Expected to meet the required activity and revenue targets.
- Works closely with Operations to ensure that client advertising campaigns are well executed, resulting in an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, and reporting activities to effectively manage assigned roles.
- Maintains and manages accounts in a professional manner.
- Continues to develop and expand sales knowledge and capabilities.
- Attend sales appointments and other meetings as needed.
Required Skills / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience in media sales, preferably OOH
- Proficient in developing new sales opportunities by cold calling and appointment setting
- Experience selling directly to clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills
- Proven relationship building, business partnering skills, and persistence
- Proficiency with sales tools including MS Office and Excel suite
- Passion to develop current sales knowledge
- Must have good people skills and be highly motivated, disciplined, organized, and proactive
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be fluent in English.
- Salary: N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
- We offer a competitive base salary for the first six months with a transition to reviewed salary and draw with a commission based on satisfactory performance.
- We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes full health insurance.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Hr@vaad.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng