Vantegral Consulting is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a sales executive. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
About Vantegral Consulting
Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
We take a human-centered and evidence-driven approach to understand the challenges and opportunities in our sectors, and we proffer bespoke solutions carefully designed to meet the ever-evolving needs of already established businesses and teething start-ups. This enables us to support our clients to achieve their aims for transformation, culture change and Human Capacity Development within organizations and communities.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- To ensure that long-term customer relationship is maintained so as to achieve the goals of the company.
- To conduct direct marketing of the Company’s products and services to help maximize revenue.
- Prompt response to customer enquiries on products or existing account queries and effect satisfactory outcomes.
- Contribute to team effectiveness through participation and cooperation
- Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with back office staff in processing new clients.
- Compile necessary documentation from customers to be submitted for review and approval.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To organize activities relating to sales and marketing promotions that will help increase awareness and generate new business.
- Minimum of Degree in Marketing / Finance / Communication from a reputable University
- Post Graduate Degree an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Self starter and team Player
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Highly detail oriented and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.