Emsley Oil & Gas Limited is currently in search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Sales & Marketing Manager in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
N120,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.