Sales / Marketing Manager At Prestigious Consulting Group (1 Opening)
We are pleased to inform members of the public that there is a vacancy at Prestigious Consulting Group for the position of a Sales / Marketing Manager in their organization.
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Sales and marketing manager in the hotel industry is responsible for maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programmes to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- The manager must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- A manager will be responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Financial Accounting Manager (FinTech/Unsecured Loans) at Black Pen Recruitment
- Team Lead (Middleware Management) at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Team Member (Financial Reporting) at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Regional Control Officer at United Bank For Africa (UBA) – 5 Slot
- Team Member (Revenue Assurance) at United Bank For Africa Plc
- Successfully promoting and managing the brand
- Working with advertising agencies
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Monitoring competition
- Supervising the Marketing and Sales Department staff
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and accommodation or business packages and other sales and marketing duties.
- Work well with people
- 2-5 years experience In similar positions in the hotel industry
- Have fantastic presentation skills
- Be an excellent negotiator
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media such as blogs,
twitter and RSS feeds if they can be used appropriately.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns
- Own a driver’s license and a vehicle
- Available to resume immediately.
- Candidates must reside on the island and its environments.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng