OVERWOOD is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a sales representatives. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Ikeja GRA), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
At OVERWOOD, we have one goal – to make safe, high-yield savings options accessible to regular people in Nigeria. We want to give everyone an opportunity to grow their money regardless of the amount of money at their disposal.
We provide the best savings options in Nigeria to all our clients. We promise to manage your money with integrity and a deep commitment that you (our clients) will never lose a dime of your hard-earned money.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
- 3 years experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date: 22nd December, 2022.