Robeck Locks Limited is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Sales Team Leader. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Sales Team Leader
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in real estate, web design or business development will be an advantage.
- Basic Salary is N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Incentive and commission will be based purely on performance of the sales team.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) & Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.