Fully Funded Scholarships at Ozyegin University in Turkey
Ozyegin University in Turkey Scholarship Overview
The Scholarships at Ozyegin University in Turkey are open for international students. If you want to study in Turkey with fully funded scholarships, this could be one of the best opportunities to consider.
Read also: Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships in Australia
Ozyegin University in Turkey is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. Ozyegin University was also ranked fourth in an online survey of 15.700 students from 89 universities.
Ozyegin University’s mission is to produce, distribute, and use knowledge in the service of society.
The winning candidates for Scholarships at Ozyegin University will be provided with educational funds to support the undergraduate degree programme at Ozyegin University.
Read also: Newnham College International Scholarships in UK 2023
- Eligible Countries for scholarships at Ozyegin University in Turkey: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree (Turkish) offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the law undergraduate degree program.
Read also: University of Chichester International Scholarships in UK 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for undergraduate degree program admission via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.