Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Ama-Zuma Group for the vacant position of a Senior Accountant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Ama-Zuma Group
The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Eventually Ama-Zuma expanded into supply chain of Oil & Gas trading and Foreign exchange.
- He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts .
- Maintain financial security by following internal control.
- Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book.
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage.
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash.
- Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables.
- Ensure the monthly collection of clearance and preparation of revenue schedule
- Reconcile inter-company balances on amonthly basis.
- Maintain financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 6 to 10 years relevant experience.
- Professional qualification is required ICAN.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong organization skills.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Accountant” as the subject of the mail.