Senior Accountant (Treasury) at a Pharmaceutical Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client with a big investment in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant (Treasury)
Employment Type: Full-time
Read also: Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist at Wellness Healthcare Group
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- Preparation of all treasury related MIS
- Monitoring and review of daily funds position
- Accounts management for foreign currency transactions
- Coordination with bank for reconciliation operations
- Hands on experience in management of letter of Credits & Bank Guarantees, tracking of LC & reporting
- Reconciliation of LC & payments advices and resolving any discrepancies
- Management of Key treasury instruments – Overseas supplier payments, USD loans and foreign currency forwards, LC cash collateral.
- Inter-company reconciliation transactions & payments on monthly basis
- Verification of bank charges, LC charges and other bank charges.
Senior Accountant Requirements
- Should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of post-qualification experience
- Should have good working knowledge in Accounting and Reporting
- Should have good MS office (Excel) working skills
- Age: Below 35 years.
Accountant at Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited
Finance Business Partner at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Computer Teacher at Ferscoat Comprehensive Academy
Experienced Laundry Personnel at Hotel Capitol
Female Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Instrumentation Technician at Michael Stevens Consulting
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job role as the subject of the email.