Frist Bank of Nigeria Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Senior Analyst Network for WAN and Branch Support. This job opportunity is located in Lagos, Nigeria. You may check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Analyst Network (WAN and Branch Support)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Identification: 568
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Collaborate with IT management and department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Manage all network services defined in the service catalogue and ensure achievement of OLAs
- Test network & communication performance and provide performance statistics and reports; (Monthly & Quarterly)
- Ensure proper documentation of all network and communication process/procedures and Configuration items
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, IT Operations & Infrastructure or Group Head, Information Technology
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component.
- A Second Degree in any of these disciplines and/or technical certifications will enhance performance though not essentiale
- Minimum experience – 5+ years relevant experience in Network Management in the banking industry or ICT company
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here in order to apply online.