Red Media Africa (RED) is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Senior Associate, Client Partnership. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Red Media Africa (RED) is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a focus on the youth. We are a network of premium media companies with a prominent development affiliate called The Future Project, owners of The Future Africa Awards & Summit.
Job Title: Senior Associate, Client Partnership
Employment Type: Full-time
Scope of the Job
- Develop and deliver quality ideas (together with a team) on clients’ accounts to ensure 100% Client Retention and happiness.
- Pitch new ideas and engage in strategy sessions with clients.
- Upsell clients with ideas.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Build and/or maintain client relationships at the highest standard of professionalism.
- Must be pro-actively involved in current client activities; able to identify opportunities to organically grow business with current accounts; and able to identify potential risks and take appropriate action to retain or renew business.
- Help clients demonstrate the value of PR within their own organizations.
- Develop result-oriented strategic plans and lead ideation efforts to expand programs, resulting in maximum client satisfaction as well as in increasing agency revenues.
- Mentor junior team members in the areas of strategic planning, editorial content development, ideation of content and media relations.
- Prepare and manage client campaign budgets to keep costs within clients’ budget, within agreed deliverables, while ensuring that target agency revenues are met and that non-billable expenses are kept minimal.
- Develop original PR content for agency clients, including stories, scripts, and other forms of multimedia communication materials.
- Social media monitoring and community management.
- Coordinate social media influencers and advocates.
- Working directly with creatives, brand strategists, project managers, producers, and other associates on assigned projects.
- Participate in new business development efforts i.e. active involvement in creating pitch decks and presentations.
- Work with digital and email marketing teams to ensure campaigns are optimized for best ROI.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and success of PR and digital marketing efforts.
- Perform all other duties assigned to you by your Manager and the Chief Consulting Officer.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience working in a creative agency/media space
- Ability to analyze and interpret briefs using creative ideas.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team player.
NGN 250,000 – NGN 300,000 / Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.