Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
Zojatech Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Senior DevOp Engineer. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria.
DevOps is a combination of software developers (dev) and IT operations (ops). You may check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: DevOp Engineer (Senior)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos (Gbagada)
- Job Field: Engineering
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Zojatech Limited
Zojatech Limited – We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses. Our goal is to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry.
At Zojatech, we consider ourselves your partners, and we take care of your technology so that you can focus on your business. The goal of every member of our team is to make your business challenge free, maximize your productivity, enable you better serve your customers, and most importantly, enable the digital success of your business.
- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Senior Dev Ops engineer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Spearhead the creation of new technology infrastructures and maintain configuration management and automation tools.
- Assist the development teams in the deployment and monitoring of applications based on technologies such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL Server, MySQL PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Coaching the engineering development department personnel in the workings of reusable tools and patterns, for example, reusable deployment code for Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, and Docker.
- Keeping up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the Automation/Dev Ops department and the larger engineering department.
Requirements / Required Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Familiarity with agile (scrum) environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working hybrid
- Prior experience and/or interest in payment-related systems is a plus
- Experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure and have significant familiarity with
- Docker/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/PowerShell DSC/Kubernetes. The candidate will have had vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation
- Experience with Jenkins, Windows Server, NGINX, Apache, Bash, PowerShell, IIS, Linux, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Ability to work closely with other engineers, product managers, and customer support.
- Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Excellent communications, teamwork, and conflict management skills.
- Attention to details, decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, good written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, e-mail applications and using the internet.
- Speed and versatility
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.