This is a job opportunity from an anonymous employer targeted towards interested individuals in Abuja. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Senior Educational Counsellor, preferably female applicants. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Educational Counsellor
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Job Field: Education
- Salary: 200,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
Our Client is looking to hire an educational counsellor who will be responsible for counseling prospective applicants on suitable course and study options.
- Provide appropriate counseling, visa application, and other support services to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options.
- IELTS center sales and development.
- Follow-up with applicants and their sponsors.
- Coordinate the relationship of the organization’s partners such as sub-agents, universities, and other educational institutions.
- Meet the overall target of the branch for each intake.
- Represent the organization in events like educational fairs, meet and greets, training, workshops, etc.
- Work with the team to organize open days and ensure they are industry standard.
- Assist in business development and marketing activities for the office.
- This position is open to preferably female candidates.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Proven work experience counseling international students in preparation for their study abroad.
- Proven successful visa application for different countries (especially the UK, US, Canada, and other destinations).
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills- verbal and written communication skills and English proficiency.
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Leadership qualities and ability to carry a team along.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 gross
Application Deadline: Not specified.