Senior Growth Analyst at Glovo Nigeria
This is to inform you that Glovo Nigeria is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Senior Growth Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Growth Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
- Department: Marketing & Growth
About Glovo Nigeria
Glovo is a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
- We are looking for a world-class Sr Growth Analyst to become part of our local team.
- Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fast and rapidly changing environment helping to build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market?
- If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis helping your team to make the right decisions
- Drive projects end-to-end translating business challenges into insights and actions
- Identify growth opportunities to increase our user base, step change retention rates and maximize profitability
- Take ownership of the reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools and using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Assist your colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- 3 years of work experience on analytical roles leading analysis and turning insights into actions
- Ninja expertise with Excel / Google Sheets is a must
- SQL proficiency is mandatory / Python is a plus
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview is a plus
- Must have strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation).
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Proficiency in English are a must
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.