The People Practice – Our client, a digital ecosystem providing financial services to Nigerians around the world, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior iOS Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Hybrid
Senior iOS Engineer Job Description
- Our client is looking to hire a Senior iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This Engineer will work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications and also work closely with other app development and technical teams.
Senior iOS Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience write code using Swift
- Translate UI designs to fluid functional mobile app screens
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Senior iOS Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- BS / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- At least 5 years’ working experience in iOS app development
- Have published at least one original iOS app in production
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online