Cavista is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Senior Network Engineer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Ilupeju), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
Cavista provides an open and collaborative work environment that cultivates excellence and innovation. We believe in maintaining a stable work-life balance that enables us to do our best work while fulfilling family responsibilities. Our open-door policies and processes align with our inclusive culture and empower Cavistans to share ideas openly. At Cavista, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we operate under the mantra “may the best idea win.”
Who we are looking for:
- An IT Manager to lead a dynamic team of infrastructure engineers and ensure continuous availability of all systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing SaaS provider with global impact and build world-class infrastructure to scale our solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on infrastructure upgrades, enhancements, and performance while ensuring cost effectiveness and business alignment
- Work collaboratively with DevOps and Engineering leadership on strategy and execution of deployment initiatives
- Install, support and manage servers and resolve issues as needed
- Ensure security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained
- Support Network Core, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPNs, Wireless Access Points, and other associated equipment
- Work closely with Network Engineers to manage and set standards for data backups and system disaster recovery protocols
- Refine and enhance change and risk management procedures when needed
- Manage the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of various information systems
- Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery and IT infrastructure.
- Respond to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a multitude of certifications preferred
- 7+ years’ experience within information technology infrastructure, shared services and advanced data center management
- 2+ years managing teams and leading key initiatives with a hands-on approach
- A plethora of knowledge across system and network engineering in a variety of Infrastructure environments
- Demonstrated understanding of SaaS based services
- Commitment to roll up your sleeves to tackle any Infrastructure related problem
Salary and Benefits
Cavista offers even more:
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counselling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.