Black Pen Recruitment is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria. This opportunity is meant for individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Senior Product Designer in financial technology (FinTech).
NOTE: The term “FinTech” is generally used to refer to technologies created to improve and automate the traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike. Examples include software, mobile applications, and the such.
This job is best suited for individuals who are trained under the field of software and Internet in general. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer (FinTech)
- Employment Type: Hybrid, Full Time
- Work experience: 6 years or more
- Location: Lagos.
- Job Field: Internet/Software
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Black Pen Recruitment
This particular role will be very focused on the ethereum blockchain and the solidity coding language.
- Lead product design vision as a hands-on designer and providing guidance for design team output, facilitating cross-functional partnerships and implementing effective design processes.
- Develop and ship design system that define the client and deliver these across iOS/Android and web.
- Look for larger patterns to make it easier to create features end-to-end: solid primitive items, types, colors and components etc.
- Work and iteratively improveon the user experience of the client for both iOS/Android, primarily on mobile
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out and incorporate relevant feedback on your designs. Drive design initiatives from conception to completion – taking ideas from inception to development with multiple iterations that take into account user feedback from usability studies and feedback
- Own the craft quality of the shipped experiences in the clients product and grow the level of design craft in the team and org. Leading this space means you get to maintain, improve, and innovate.
- Lead and influence cross-functional product vision, champion craft and maintain a high-quality bar for shipped experiences and execute on the product roadmap
- Be a core driver of decisions to improve the client’s product quality in both short and long run while balancing customer and business needs.
- Optimally scale design resources across brand/marketing and product.
- Hire, mentor, align, and amplify the team from strategy through delivery.
- Your own laptop.
- Possess 6+ years of professional product design experience.
- Experience designing and shipping consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile.
- Strong UX craft, visual design and written communication — you can break down complex experiences and design with consideration for all touch points.
- Experience working in a collaborative, remote environment with, engineers and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in Figma, Photoshop, and prototyping tools.
- Experience in financial services is a plus.
- Open minded.
Salary + Benefits
Application Deadline: Not Specified.