Senior Product Designer (FinTech) at Black Pen Recruitment (1 slot available)
Black Pen Recruitment is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria. This opportunity is meant for individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Senior Product Designer in financial technology (FinTech).
NOTE: The term “FinTech” is generally used to refer to technologies created to improve and automate the traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike. Examples include software, mobile applications, and the such.
This job is best suited for individuals who are trained under the field of software and Internet in general. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer (FinTech)
- Employment Type: Hybrid, Full Time
- Work experience: 6 years or more
- Location: Lagos.
- Job Field: Internet/Software
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment is a division of Black Pen Global. Based in Cape Town, it is a 100% female owned company. Our team consists of highly skilled multinational recruitment consultants from around the world, providing you with the best recruitment services from the southern tip of Africa. Black Pen is South Africa’s No.1 recruitment consultancy firm for FinTech, iGaming and Foreign Language Recruitment of the BPO Industry.
Why you should choose or work with us? Our expertise is what makes us stand out above the rest. Not only are we South Africa’s No.1 recruitment firm for FinTech, iGaming, and Foreign Language recruitment in the BPO services and industry, our team is highly experienced in delivering individual and large-scale recruitment services across Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. Our extensive worldwide database and efficient search and screening process ensures that we will find the right candidates for you. Most conveniently, with our in-house team of qualified legal practitioners, we also help develop specialized expert placement services for legal process outsourcing.
This particular role will be very focused on the ethereum blockchain and the solidity coding language.
- Lead product design vision as a hands-on designer and providing guidance for design team output, facilitating cross-functional partnerships and implementing effective design processes.
- Develop and ship design system that define the client and deliver these across iOS/Android and web.
- Look for larger patterns to make it easier to create features end-to-end: solid primitive items, types, colors and components etc.
- Work and iteratively improveon the user experience of the client for both iOS/Android, primarily on mobile
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out and incorporate relevant feedback on your designs. Drive design initiatives from conception to completion – taking ideas from inception to development with multiple iterations that take into account user feedback from usability studies and feedback
- Own the craft quality of the shipped experiences in the clients product and grow the level of design craft in the team and org. Leading this space means you get to maintain, improve, and innovate.
- Lead and influence cross-functional product vision, champion craft and maintain a high-quality bar for shipped experiences and execute on the product roadmap
- Be a core driver of decisions to improve the client’s product quality in both short and long run while balancing customer and business needs.
- Optimally scale design resources across brand/marketing and product.
- Hire, mentor, align, and amplify the team from strategy through delivery.
- Your own laptop.
- Possess 6+ years of professional product design experience.
- Experience designing and shipping consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile.
- Strong UX craft, visual design and written communication — you can break down complex experiences and design with consideration for all touch points.
- Experience working in a collaborative, remote environment with, engineers and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in Figma, Photoshop, and prototyping tools.
- Experience in financial services is a plus.
- Open minded.
Salary + Benefits
Application Deadline: Not Specified.