MVXchange: Senior Sales Specialist (1 slot available)
This is a job opportunity at MVXchange targeted towards interested individuals in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Marketing Executive. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Specialist
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: Sales
- Salary: 400,000 – 450,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
Mvxchange Limited is a multiproduct maritime logistics booking platform with an integrated finance solution empowering businesses in Africa. We aggregate the demand and supply of end-to-end services, and back it with working capital, in Africa’s trade and energy industries.
We are a maritime trade and logistics booking platform with an integrated finance solution empowering businesses in Africa. We aggregate the demand and supply of end-to-end services, and back it with working capital, in Africa’s trade and energy industries.
- Supervising the sales team in initiating sales calls to prospective and current clients.
- Prospect for leads and perform heavy cold-calling to build a pipeline of businesses.
- Provide continuous feedback to team members and the Director of Sales on both successes and challenges of the business.
- Nurture new sales leads to secure business
- Responsible for creating sales goals to aid in achieving targets
- Actively participate in a performance for sales team members
- Work with the annual sales target
- Emphasize B2B sales of 5 million naira and above
- Participate in the team’s weekly performance appraisal meeting to identify challenges and how best to support the sales team.
- Have a strong business sense with the ability to drive growth.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the customer service, logistics, and operations departments.
- Be a team player and contribute to the overall performance of the organization
- Ensuring clear communication to all related parties for deliveries, especially the critical ones.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the logistics sector with expertise and professionalism.
- Good business acumen
- Carry out feasibility studies on competitors’ services and report findings in order to remain competitive.
- Very good conversion rate, preferably within 2 months of resumption
- Ability to penetrate Enterprise accounts and medium-size accounts.
Location: Remote working opportunities
- NGN 400,000 – 450,000
- Monthly compensation, quarterly bonus/commission
Application Deadline: Not specified.