Senior Technical Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) – 2 slots available
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is currently in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Senior Technical Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care and Treatment
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Abuja
- Category: Fixed Term
- The STO – PCT will support in the provision of technical leadership in regard to clinical management of HIV/AIDS strategies and approaches in implementation of programs for the General and Key population.
- S/He will Work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate the design and implementation of facility-based programs in relation to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including the use of anti-retroviral treatment, TB HIV services integration, PMTCT, KP services, care, and support.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 to 6 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
Application Closing Date: 12th September, 2022.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.