Shell 2022 Graduate Programme
We are pleased to let members of the public particularly all Nigerian graduates that Shell is currently recruiting graduates for its 2022/2023 programme.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) seeks graduates who share its mission to drive forward progress and its culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. Shell will provide you with the assistance you need to establish your own career, and you will be given actual duties and significant tasks to work on from day one.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and industry leader in Nigeria’s petroleum sector. We invest extensively in our workers, as evidenced by our industry-leading development programme and our dedication to bringing our employees’ ideas to life.
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
Shell’s mission is to power progress by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising living standards for a growing global population will drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for many years to come. Simultaneously, technological advancements and the need to address climate change indicate that a transition to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system is underway.
Shell, as one of the world’s leading energy companies, plays a critical role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in ways that are economically, environmentally, and socially responsible. There has never been a better time to work in the energy industry. Join us in our goal of becoming a zero-emissions energy company by 2050, or sooner if possible.
Shell Companies in Nigeria, with its mission of powering progress, has had a long and lasting impact on the Nigerian energy sector landscape. Shell is a global energy and petrochemicals conglomerate with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries. To help build a sustainable energy future, we use advanced technologies and an innovative approach.
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
WHAT IS MY ROLE?
Our Graduate Program is a rigorous development framework of specific competencies, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will prepare you to be a competitive professional by the end of your three-year programme.
You will be given a challenging hands-on role right away, working in a diverse, global environment. As part of a structured development programme, you will be supervised and mentored, with frequent reviews. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from around the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – an unrivalled experience.
We all know that learning is essential for personal and professional development. The graduate programme includes a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, all of which are designed to help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being intimidated or overwhelmed when a task appears impossible, you welcome the chance to be creative. You must also be adept at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and developing novel ideas. You must have the motivation and resilience to get things done, as well as the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell’s Graduate Recruitment follows a standard global methodology for attracting, selecting, and placing our best talent across all Shell businesses. We are looking for graduates in the following areas for 2022:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Geosciences and Geoinformatics
- Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
- All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng