We are pleased to inform members of the public that a qualified personnel is needed at Ascentech Services Limited to fill the vacant position of a Site Nurse in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Site Nurse
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Mayegun, Lagos
- The Site nurse is responsible for providing basic first aid, evaluating an employee’s health and providing initial diagnosis on medical conditions, and maintaining employee health records.
- They may conduct physical examinations on an employee in order to establish preexisting medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
- Stores, administers and monitors first aid treatments for injuries, accidents, and other health-related illnesses.
- Conduct regular examinations and check-ups of employees.
- Prepares report on maintenance of accurate nursing and medical records.
- Do a walkthrough/audit at the project site.
- Assists the emergency response of the project site.
- Attends daily consultations of workers and employees on site.
- Acts as a first aider on-site.
- Refer patients to the nearest hospital for cases that the site clinic cannot handle.
- Documentation of medical records.
- Any other medical-related task(s) assigned on-site.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Nursing
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience as a nurse in well a structured establishment
- Registered Nurse certificate is an added advantage
- Proven nursing experience
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge in medical care
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Very good attention to detail.
N70,000 – N150,000 monthly gross(negotiable depending on experience).
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.