Senior Assistant Registrar I At The Federal Polytechnic, Orogun – 1 position available
Suitably qualified and interested persons are invited to send applications to work in the vacant position of a senior assistant registrar at the Federal Polytechnic, Orogun.
- Job Title: Senior Porter
- Location: Orogun, Delta, Nigeria
- Grade: CONTEDISS 04
Qualifications (Federal Polytechnic, Orogun)
- Candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification with passes in at least five subjects including English Language.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The checklist of documents to be uploaded online are:
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration / Age Registration with National Population Commission (NPC)
- Educational Certificates / Degrees
- NYSC Discharge Certificate / Certificate of Exemption
- Recent Resume, which should not exceed four pages and arranged in this order:
- Full names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address with e-mail address and telephone number(s)
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status, number and ages of children (if any)
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Number of publications (where applicable)
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience (where applicable) Employment Records
- Computer training (Evidence enclosed) Employment Records
- Membership of professional bodies.
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names of three Referees, Address and emails (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their Referees to check their email inbox or spam for necessary action)
- Valid Government Photo ID (Driver’s Licence, National ID, Biometric Page of International Passport)
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview and it is mandatory that successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the Polytechnic.