Senior Logistics Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – 4 slots available
Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for the vacant position of a Senior Logistics Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Logistics Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
- We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Manager Operations to join the leadership team of our client company.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Contribute to corporate strategy in the areas of installation, maintenance and repair of all our systems to ensure that the company achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Direct and oversee operations staff and field team to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their objectives.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote efficiency and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Oversee purchasing to ensure that the company has the goods and services required within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times.
- Direct and control warehousing and systems distribution functions to ensure that schools are supplied with the right quantities of products at the right times.
- Maintain good working relationships with all other department to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate overall company performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Act as the company’s main adviser to the country director on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Report to country Director.
- Any additional responsibilities provided by the Country Director.
- MBA Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics or a related field from a top academic institution or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing and leading operations for a private sector company; general management experience is welcome
- Must be a C-Level manager. Must have been giving report directly to the Board of Directors
- Experience in a good Logistics Company as a Manager is a Plus
- Strong leadership, management, analytical, mentorship and organizational skills
- Financial management experience, including internal controls and accountability
- Strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, active listening, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent intellectual credentials combined with strong emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrable professional growth potential and ability to assume greater levels of responsibility over time
- Intention to help lead and grow the organization
- Background in a competitive environment within the private sector is highly desirable
- High levels of integrity are fundamental.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.