Senior Marketing Officer, Rural Development Program at Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) -1 position
Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Senior Marketing Officer. Check below for the full details of the position for Rural Development Program (RUDEP):
Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer (Rural Development Program)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Employment Category: Regular
- Location: Oyo Town, Oyo
- Sector: Agriculture
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM)
Justice, Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) of Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith-based, non-profit and non- governmental organization which was established to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender. JDPM promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization and networking. The organization is duly registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC), Nigeria with registration number: CAC/IT/No 22933.
Job Overview / Summary
- Were looking for a talented Marketing Executive who can undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our teaming farmers.
- The candidate must be capable of organize creative campaigns and promotional events that add values to our farmers produce.
- Ideally, the candidate must have passion for the art of marketing, have abundant ideas for building efficient strategies and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote our farm produce, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customers interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our exponential growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc. ).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant disciplines.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or any other similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Willingness to work under pressure and stressful situations without minimal supervision and without compromising deadlines or quality.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.