Senior Software Developer at Interra Networks Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Interra Networks Limited for the available position of a Senior Software Developer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- We are looking to hire an experienced senior software developer to be a part of our development team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems.
- You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
- While your role will be managerial in nature, you will also be expected to code applications, create reports, and mentor the junior developers.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date: 15th August, 2022.