Social Media Manager at AI Services Limited
AI Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Social Media Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
The Red Bar Social Media Officer is a key role. The selected candidate will:
- Be in charge of Red Bar across all social channels as the sole voice of the brand
- Enhance online presence of Red Bar in all aspects of social media and social engagements
- Craft a content calendar as needed in collaboration with design and marketing departments
- Design original posts, tweets, and pins according to the content calendar
- Host monthly community engagement events through social pages
- Managing existing social media marketing platforms.
- Creating and Managing the company image to achieve our marketing goals.
- Handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Self-Starter, Excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- Experienced in all aspects of social media
- 2 years of proven Social Media experience.
Experience / Skills:
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Successful track record with Social Media.
- Advanced social strategy abilities
- Experience with Social, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Digital Ad based, Web, E-commerce
- Familiarity with web design
- Ability to optimize content strategically to drive results
- Establishing brand awareness
- Strong and consistent communication skills
- Creativity to Think outside the box
- Knowledge of social media management tool
- Understanding of analytics and reporting
- Community building and relationship building
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.